Sunbeam Canada Reviews

Show reviews that mention
reference number sunbeam service email order number warranty microwave oven blankets inches plain mo79uf0715e56n120
Filter review

Want to purchase a wisk for mixmaster

My only complaint is I wish Sunbeam was in Ontario because the number I called is in the states. I purchased a new Sunbeam Mixmaster which is awesome and works amazing but I just wanted to order whisk attachment and pouring shield attachment

User's recommendation: Save Money and purchase the mixmaster instead of the overpriced kitchenaide.

Alliston, Ontario

Verified Reviewer

Warranty follow up

Sending emails regarding customer service warranty and nobody calls me back or answers my email. Even called customer service and after 10 minutes on hold my call was disconnected.

User's recommendation: Proceed with caution.

Pointe-Claire, Quebec
Pros
  • Good product
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I have two of these blankets 48 inches by 56 inches One was plain (Mo79UF0715********E56N120 and the other one was (M196JE0711********E48012 the sheep like side)' They both have quit heating and are both still under warranty. I ordered these Last year in June. I bought the extended warranty on the sheep one under Asurion 3 year warranty113-802****-411****

User's recommendation: dont buy.

#2008815

Sunbeam recommended I try something which I did. One worked the one with three year warranty did not work.

Sunbeam did not have in stock.

They offered me a micro replacement which I took I have been satisfied with my complaint. Thankyou

To replace a microwave oven model SR-11093B

The microwave oven wouldn't work. Looking to replace with the same.

User's recommendation: Very hard to get hold of anyone at Sunbean.

Kitchener, Ontario
Pros
  • Like my microwave oven

Order processing.

I placed an order on Sunbeam.ca on Nov 24 2018, since then I have not heard anything back about shipping my order. I was expecting to receive this by today to give as a birthday gift. I'm definitely not happy with your service and lack of communication. I tried several times to contact you about this through the sunbeam website to no luck. Re: reference number is: 1987****, Re: reference number is: 1984****, Re: reference number is: 1984****, Re: reference number is 1988****. Re: reference number is 1988****. All I get is these form email messages stating... We have received your message and look forward to assisting you as quickly as we can. We respond to all inquiries in the order received. At this point my order still shows as processing. I would appreciate a reason for this delay in shipment. If you can't fulfill my order then let me know so I can cancel my order and take my business elsewhere. I expect a full refund if that's the case.

Update: I finally got through to customer service again. This time I was told to wait till my order arrives, then reject/return it, wait till their warehouse processes it so I can get a refund within the next two billing cycles.

I immediately asked to speak to management but no one was available. I'm upset cause this is ridiculous considering that it's not even shipped yet, UPS said only a shipping label has been created.

Update: WTF? I just got a Ship Confirmation from www.sunbeam.ca today at 5pm I cancelled the order this morning at 9:20 am.

This company Jarden Consumer Solutions, Newell Brands, Sunbeam has terrible customer service. I'm calling and emailing them again but of course I'm getting no response yet.

Update : Dec. 4, 2018 Finally able to get through to customer service after several attempts online and through phone contact. Since product wasn't shipped from warehouse yet, I was told I'd get a full refund after cancelling my order.

View more comments (2)
Dearing, Kansas
Service
Sunbeam Canada Shipping Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Brands Related to Sunbeam Canada

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article